Publications Request Form
The VASG communications center is responsible for co-branding of all partner projects. For this reason please be sure to consult our styleguide before submitting this form. And please understand that we require a three week lead to accommodate your request. This would allow time for production, two reviews, and a final proof to be worked into everyone’s schedules.
Production Schedule: Because publications range in size, text, purpose, complexity and components, the time for design and printing (if required) varies significantly. An update of an existing postcard can be turned around in two weeks (a week for design and proofing, and a week for printing), while a new publication that is multiple pages, requires new text and new photography, can take up to eight weeks (four to six weeks for writing, photography, design and proofing, and two to three weeks to print).
Please fill in all of the information boxes below.
• Request publication three weeks ahead.
• Complete the Publication Request form.
• Provide final text in a Word document.
• Do not embed photos in the Word document.
• Upload image files via Dropbox to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Provide names or captions, and credits for image files.
• Review design, provide feedback, approve design.
• Review and approve final design, and proof final text.
• Confirm number to be printed
• Contact you to review your request.
• Establish a timeline.
• Proof copy, edit text to be consistent with the VASG /partner style, and for both the audience and the publication’s purpose.
• Design publication, secure photography.
• Show you the design for review and feedback – twice only.
• Finalize design for proof.
• Prepare final files, and deliver to you or printer.
• Review and approve proof from the printer.